RE: TR6 Fulcrum Pin

To: dstauffa@csc.com
Subject: RE: TR6 Fulcrum Pin
From: Robert J Carley <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:14:10 -0500 (EST)
Cc: amdixon@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net

I went through this process a year or so ago, when I was re-assembling my
front suspension, and did not know which way to face the upper fulcrum
pins.

I asked a number of people, examined a number of cars, and found about an
even split regarding how the pins were to face.  I was aware of the
Practical Classics' article, also.

Everyone had a theory as to why the pins were to face a certain way.

In the end, I installed the pins (I can't remember which way now), had the
alignment checked (camber) and was satisfied.

It may be that they can be reversed from from ever position they are in to
correct front camber.

Just my .02 worth

Robert Carley
73 TR6