RE: TR6 Fulcrum Pin

To: amdixon@erols.com
Subject: RE: TR6 Fulcrum Pin
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:01:35 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

The fine print in that article in Practical Classics points out that the fulcum
pin depicted is install backwards!  The pins convex side should point towards
the shock mount.  Do not ask how I found that small print!!!  Grrrrr!!!

Dave Stauffacher
Ramona, Ca
1970 TR6 CP51649

the four TR6's that I've had personal experiences with, have all had the
convex portion pointing to the Damper mount.
For confusions sake thought, Practical Classics Restoration Guide is
emphatic, with picture, that they go in the other direction. I can only
believe they are wrong on that point, with the proviso that it depends on
how you want to set up your suspension.
Andy