Re: $21,500 for a TR6 - Who is the fool

To: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Subject: Re: $21,500 for a TR6 - Who is the fool
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 07:58:21 -0700
Cc: "'jim_hill@chsra.wisc.edu'" <jim_hill@chsra.wisc.edu>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jack,
Your comments (to me at least) are right on!  I am one of those fools
that likes to get down and dirty with his cars.  My son is not.  But we
both enjoy our Triumphs and that's all that really counts!

I would never slam someone who's motivation is only to drive the cars,
because when it comes right down to it, that's really what it's all
about!  (That and the camaraderie of meeting and talking to others who
share our passion)

Regards,
Joe Curry

P.S. I have mixed emotions about the increasing prices of the cars.  I
love to buy low but it is nice to see the values go up!

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer