Re: $21,500 for a TR6 - Who is the fool

To: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Subject: Re: $21,500 for a TR6 - Who is the fool
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 08:43:57 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jack, well spoken, as is always the case, it's your money and no one has the
right to tell you how to spend it, do I think you received a good buy,
absolutely, do I think your reasoning is correct on what you wanted and how
you wanted it, absolutely. In your case, you have a seller and a buyer, they
both got what they wanted, who benefited from this transaction, everyone in
the hobby, the car is now on the road, you attend shows, you probably belong
to a club, who benefited, every owner of a T/R, may you enjoy it for many
years to come.  "FT"