Re: Rotors -- worth saving? Procedures?

Subject: Re: Rotors -- worth saving? Procedures?
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 01:18:54 -0800
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jeff :

They look fine to me.  Mount 'em up and run 'em.  They'll clean right
up, the first time you step on the brakes. (You should always execute a
test stop or two in a safe area after working on brakes.)

I'll also go against my fellow listers, and say that IMO there will be
no problem if you want to clean them up a little first with some steel
wool or sandpaper (I use silicon carbide cloth).  However, you don't
want to actually polish them.

Randall