Re: TR Control Head

To: Pete Ryner <pryner@ij.net>
Subject: Re: TR Control Head
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 19:57:19 -0500
Cc: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Having done this myself with a new TRF control head, I can testify to the fact
that, at least in my case, the wires had much thicker insulation on them than
the original harness and would not go through the stator tube with the bullet
connectors on, and went only with a disturbing amount of force after I had
removed them.

I didn't find them hard to replace, but I've been soldering on a steady basis
for 30 years.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm