Re: "5" prefix on 4A in Canada

To: "Johnnystorm" <johnnystorm@aaeaster.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: "5" prefix on 4A in Canada
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 02:01:30 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> Funny that Maltese build made them 'kosher' (ahem) for Arabs, seeing as
>malta has been the starting point for many a crusade!

Ah, my little pun was not overlooked then?

> tra for now, Johnny   P.S, you're up a bit late aren't you Jonmac?:-)

Mmm. I get home late after slaving all day for the ungrateful (and directed by
the
unknowing for a pittance) to find some loon put a helicopter through a power
cable and
there's no light or heat of ANY sort. Have had to stay up to get warm by
warming my
posterior in front of a birthday cake candle and now some obliging lineman is
up a pole
holding two cable ends together so I can assess activities in the Triumph arena
on a
global basis. I'm now going to my hole in the ground, heap of leaves and fresh
moss for
long overdue rest and slumber.

BTW - where have you been all these weeks? Someone was asking about you the
other day at
Gaydon but I can't remember what for.

JM