Re: "5" prefix on 4A in Canada

To: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: "5" prefix on 4A in Canada
From: "Johnnystorm" <johnnystorm@aaeaster.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 01:28:24 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Hi fellas

Re: Malta

> A small island in the Mediterranean, slightly south west of the toe of
Italy. Used to be a
> Crown colony (maybe still is) and allegedly big buddies with Libya.

I think Malta's crown colony status has expired (don't know when). It still
displays the George cross on it's flag, for how long though......:-)

 Funny that Maltese build made them 'kosher' (ahem) for Arabs, seeing as
malta has been the starting point for many a crusade!

 tra for now, Johnny   P.S, you're up a bit late aren't you Jonmac?:-)

1969 Simca 1000 rally prepared
1970 Viterald 15/70 estate (For sale!)
1980 TR7 Sprint 16V DHC
1988 Fiat-Arbarth Uno Turbo i.e (please forgive me)