Re: 5 prefix in Canada /TR2 thru wisc.

To: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: 5 prefix in Canada /TR2 thru wisc.
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 22:04:00 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I've got the tittle here to TS 1251 L this is a TR 2 that I know came
out of central CANADA around the Dakotas.The single digit prefix  is not
reflected on the tittle. I think it's on the comm plate (to far away to
check). I'm curious  does your paper work reflect the prefixes???? I'm
not familiar with the Canadian registration papers. I have a Wisconsin
title for thats where it ended up. That prefixes the comm. number with
something different than anything I've seen

State of wisconsin  Identification # 69-M 51388 TS 1251

Issued in 1968 . There is a separate tittle number so this prefixing is
not relative to that.  The family that brought it in to the states is
who I bought it from. Any clues as to what the 69-M 51388 might be?????
(relative to sales across the border or othe canadian paper references)