It's like Christmas every week

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: It's like Christmas every week
From: "Paul Schneider" <schneidr@mc.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 20:55:55 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Like I said a week or so ago, I have a number of parts on backorder from two
of the big three.  Every week or so, a package arrives with my latest parts.
I feel like a kid opening a present at Christmas, wondering what came.  This
week I got new front shocks and a front transmission seal.

I hope my next order has something backordered.  It would be depressing not
getting packages on a regular basis.  If you look hard enough, every cloud
has a sliver lining.  Gotta go, time to put on my new shocks!

Paul