Re: Mid Ohio Triumph Panorama

To: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Mid Ohio Triumph Panorama
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 19:38:02 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
We set this up as the 40 year celebration of the beginning the Triunph
Sports series (1952-1992). We need to do it again, How about Watkins
Glenn. Someone jump on this for 2002. One Thing that made it so
successful was taking two years to set it up. Not to leave out all the
great Triumph people out there.
This photo is great. It has a lot of history. I built #40 in about 10
weeks,start to stop, just before the race. Jim Shefield raced it for me.
I wanted to prove that a stocker and a good driver could compete. The
car preformed quite well even with the not up to snuff brake system.
(needed more time)

 Someone get on it.

T.R.