Re: Mid Ohio Triumph Panorama

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mid Ohio Triumph Panorama
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:03:33 -0800 (PST)

Did I miss something here about panoramic photos? I've
got the BW proof print that was made at Mid Ohio
(thought it was '91) whenTriumphs ruled.

Have a look at http://bluepencil.com/triumphs.html

I have since tried to track down Crabtree
Photographics to no avail. I could afford a color
print now, but can't find one!

(btw I'm sitting on the pit wall--after having helped
push TRF's engineless TRS onto the grid--in the proof
but not in the final color shot which is why I begged
for and got the proof. It's the absolute only one of
its kind!)

Could you kindly reitierate (off list okay) this
panoramic thread?

Thanks
John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ KC81718