RE: "5" prefix on a TR4a in Canada

To: dterrick@pangea.ca
Subject: RE: "5" prefix on a TR4a in Canada
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 13:51:33 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi again, Dave, and other Listers. I just thought I'd do a little disclaimer
and give a fair due to the real webmaster of the TR2-4 owner's web page -
Barry Shefner. I think it is a great site for early TR owners to congregate,
similar to our newly-born Listers home page (which reminds me - I have to do
my pic & bio some time soon). For any TR2-4(A) Listers interested, see
Barry's site at:

http://www.cam.org/~jacad/triumph/index.htm
<http://www.cam.org/~jacad/triumph/index.htm>

It seems your car has a checkered past. Wow - Malta! Cheers, JD