Re: TR4/250/6 Transmission countershaft madness

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4/250/6 Transmission countershaft madness
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 09:28:03 -0500
Tony Rhodes wrote:

> As for the thrust washers: is there room for a fancy "roller" type that you
>say Rimmer
> describes?  If so, that sounds good, and tell me more about this, since I am
>not familiar
> with it!

I believe the parts that Rimmer is offering are the thrust bearings that were
factory fitted to
the Stag gearboxes.

Regards,

Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
     Power British                         Check out Power British
   1242 E. Ridge Pike                            on the 'net!
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
    (610) 270-0505                http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars