RE: Musson's mystery car ANSWERS.

To: "'Don Kerr'" <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>, Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>, "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Musson's mystery car ANSWERS.
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 09:29:15 -0500
I haven't gotten a definitive answer on the question.  I looked at the
Berkeley pages mentioned below and others linked from it - I don't think
that is the answer.  The front end on the Berkeley is more rounded as is the
rear quarters at the tail lights.  The wheels aren't the same either,
although that probably isn't as much of a variant since the Berkeley was a
kit car and it could have been put on several chassis.

Any other suggestions? www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/whatisit.jpg