TR3 Front apron

To: <KTRIUMPH@aol.com>
Subject: TR3 Front apron
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:01:33 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ken,

You don't have to remove the front apron to install an electric fan.  I did
mine on the TR3B by just removing the grille.  It wasn't too bad.  The only
thing I regretted was that the fan covered up the crank hole -- no more
emergency cranking.  Oh well, I've never used it anyway.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B

<In fact I was planning on pulling the one on the TR3B to install an
electric
fan this W/E. Hopefully a one day adventure. I always lube these well before
I put them back so it will be easy to get 'em out next time. Once loose I
can
usually turn them by hand.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A