TR6 tyres

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 tyres
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:36:02 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Remebering the thread about unavailability of tyres I dreaded going in for
two new tyres. However, there still seem to be a couple of tyres in 185/15
available. Not all of them top brands, but then what you want. I bought a
set of Kumho tyres for 40££ each. There are Vredesteins available as well
but they are twice the price. The kumhos aren't that bad, I got third in
class at the following weekends hillclimb with the TR and the new tyres at
the back. Did change the handling quite a bit as I still have 165's at the
front, talk about understeer...good fun tho.

Cheers, Gernot