Many different Triumph lists

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Many different Triumph lists
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 15:10:14 EDT
In a message dated 8/20/1999 7:14:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jonmac@ndirect.co.uk writes:

> For the last few months, it's been an
>  unadulterated diet of TR, Spitfire, GT6, TR, Spitfire, GT6, TR, Spitfire,
>  GT6 on and on and on.
There are several "triumphs" lists I know of, that would dilute the postings
seen here. The Triumphs list is by no means the list for all models Triumph...
Stag has own list.
Spitfires ditto
TR7 and TR8 ditto
Are there other lists for the Mayflowers, for instance, or other models?

If the Spitfire people really got off the Triumphs list, it surely would be
quieter.  I, for one, feel the need to subscribe to both, so I get many
double postings.  I really rather they hadn't made the Spitfire list for that
reason.

As far as what Jonmac said about his paying for getting non-interesting
posts, that's a shame, but I'd say over 90% of the posts are ignored by me
and I'm not complaining.  That's just the way it is....

I for one would like to see more biographies! I plan to read them all!

Enjoy your cars! Be happy, think positive! (No more negative vibes, man!)
Clark