RE: Lo-Jack theft device?

To: <CarlSereda@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lo-Jack theft device?
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 17:17:47 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Lo-Jack is a remotely activated transmitter.  When your car is stolen you
call Lo-jack and they activate the transmitter.  The police the use
direction finding equipment to locate the car.  I used to play in
transmitter hunts on amateur radio.  I had a doppler shift direction finder
that works on the same principal as Lo-Jack.  Darn thing really works.  I
was banned from the transmitter hunts because I was always able to drive
staight to the hidden tranmitter.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L(O)  W4UCK