Lo-Jack theft device?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lo-Jack theft device?
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 13:02:24 EDT
<<I like the 'indirection' approach : wire something trivial (like the dash
lights) to a different switch, then use the original switch as the kill
switch.  To get really fancy, add a three position switch in a
not-too-hidden location that activates a red LED in one position, and a
siren in another.  Make the siren latch 'on' for about 30 seconds.
Last, I haven't heard anyone mention Lo-Jack>>
is that some guy that hides in your trunk to protect your vehicle?..please
exlain..
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74