Non-LBC, need tech advise on a Ford mass air flow sensor

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non-LBC, need tech advise on a Ford mass air flow sensor
From: "Paul Schneider" <schneidr@mc.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 20:23:58 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
The check engine light went on on my 1993 Aerostar.  I bought one of the
engine fault code readers.  It said I had both high and low voltage on my
mass air flow sensor.  A new sensor is $120.  Is there a way to perform a
diagnostic on the sensor to determine if it is bad, or some other condition
is causing the fault code.  Please respond off the list.