'62 TR4 (CT 5018 LO) For Sale

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '62 TR4 (CT 5018 LO) For Sale
From: "Eley, Bill W" <Bill_Eley@AIMFUNDS.COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 16:03:55 -0500
Listers:

It has become apparent that spending quality time with my year-old twins,
and spending quality time with my '62 TR4 are incompatible activities.  I am
reluctantly considering selling the car.  The particulars:

Car is in beautiful original condition, with no rust or accidents.  I am the
third owner.  The second owner had the car from 1964 until 1998.    Car has
spent its life in Texas and Oklahoma.  It was repainted in original black
about 10 years ago.  The interior is red (the front seats have been
re-covered).  The carpeting is not original (black), and could probably use
replacing.  The car runs great.  The speedo and tach were recently rebuilt,
although the speedo is not currently working (I suspect the cable).  The
overdrive is also not working (cause unknown).  Everything else is basically
original, and in good condition.  The top is relatively new, and there is a
new tonneau.  I have the BMIHT certificate.  The car is in Houston. I can
also email pictures if you're seriously interested.  I would like to get
around $8500, which is less than I paid a year ago.  I might be willing to
help with shipping.   Let me know if you have a serious interest and would
like more info.

Bill Eley