Re: Dead TR6...

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Dead TR6...
From: William Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 13:57:38 +0100
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
A friend of mine had the exact same symptom with his Herald en-route to
a local show last Friday. When we took the box out, the clutch driven
plate had completely disintegrated. The centre was still in place on the
splined shaft, but the area carrying the clutch lining had broken away
completely, leaving no drive whatsoever.
        Good luck, hopefully it will be straightforward,
                Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
\________________________/  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup