Re: TR3 glove box (cubby hole) question again!

To: kengano@advant.com
Subject: Re: TR3 glove box (cubby hole) question again!
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:03:44 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ken
I have the cubby box on the outside of the fascia lip. From the top downwards
the door fastening screws go thru the hinge, the fascia lip, and then the
cubby box bottom. I use flat and lock washers under the nut on the bottom
side. Be sure to get the door stay rod in position before you install the
door! But I'm sure you already knew that!
Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4
All in S Fl   :-(

In a message dated 7/28/99 8:44:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,