Re: Brake Lines

To: Eric Miller <emiller@xprt.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Lines
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 06:30:13 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I used a tool I got at Sears, but I got pretty much what you describe. The end
of the "bubble" has such a sharp angle that it looks almost flat.

However, not being one to reflect on such things, I used the lines and they
worked out fine.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm