Re: VTR '99

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR '99
From: "Peter J. Thomas" <pjthomas@ntplx.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:56:45 -0400
Kenneth Streeter wrote:

> And are they ever!  We have very nearly 300 cars registered
> (297) and could easily end up with this year's convention
> being the largest in the 25-year history of VTR!  If you're
> still on the fence about whether or not to come to the
> convention, now is the time to get off the fence, and hop
> in the TR to come join us.  Have you ever seen 300 Triumphs
> in one field before?  If you don't attend this year's
> convention, you may not have another chance!  Talk about a
> field of dreams!

If I hop in the TR I won't very far at present.  However, I would love
to drive up from Connecticut in the American made mini van, seats remove
to return with any bargains I might find.

If I show up Sunday, will I ridiculed and sent packing or are non LBC
drivers also welcome.   If so, is there and entrance fee and, more
importantly, is there parking available?

Peter Thomas
TR owner
TR driver wannabe