Re: SU Carbs Synchronizer

To: Tom Ambrose <tambrose@tir.com>
Subject: Re: SU Carbs Synchronizer
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 09:56:51 -0700
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Tom,
Is the JCW piece the famous "Uni-Syn" product that has a venturi in the
center and a tube that has a ball that floats up to verify that the air
flow is the same?

If it is, I can say that having used those for years, they work very
well.  Although I don't recall paying that much for mine!

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer