RE: Fram Oil Filters on the '6

To: "Russell W. Knize" <rknize@interaccess.com>
Subject: RE: Fram Oil Filters on the '6
From: "The Garrisons" <garrison@dsl-only.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:06:46 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Russ -

No, I meant air filter; I was being somewhat facetious.  I've already
decided to go with the Wix oil filter.

And I agree with you about the air filters.  The element and construction is
right out there in the open.  But I can't bring myself to send money to a
company that will sell me an oil filter so shoddily constructed that it
could cause damage to my engine.  And who figures they can get away with it
because I can't see the internals.

What a pain.

- GeneG