RE: Gastester

To: "'Peter Zaborski'" <peterz@merak.com>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gastester
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:52:43 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I have what I think is the same unit form JCWhitney and love it!  I too wish
it did an HC test.  There is no way to know the two carbs are set in tandem
other than having the needles start at the same preset location, that the
carbs are sync'ed and then to check the plugs later that they look the same.
I guess you could use colortune to see if they are both the same color.

Bottom line is I haven't excessively worried about it and I keep the car
running better than it ever has without it.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK