Re: TR6 external oil feed line

To: Bandre Frank Contractor AMC/SCP <Frank.Bandre@scott.af.mil>
Subject: Re: TR6 external oil feed line
From: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 06:55:32 -0600
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
i also intended to install this piece on my 76 tr6 motor but after
having it rebuilt, the mechanic asked me why. he said the engine had
been cleaned, all oil passages cleared. he said there was no need for it
after all the above work had been done. says the motor runs fine when
the insides are clear. i'm sending my part back.......Tom
ps. he's raced triumphs for years so i'm guessing he knows what he's
    talking about.