Update to VTR List Attendees

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update to VTR List Attendees
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:43:59 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Here's the latest update on who's attending VTR and a few corrections from
my original email:

Dan Masters will be coming up from Tennessee, not Georgia.

John Lyle will be driving the Red Beast, his TR4 and staying at the Holiday
Inn with a roomie

Mark Bradakis, daddy to Majordomo and lover of Microsoft products, will be
rooming with John.

Jack Brooks and the family will be arriving from Hillsdale NJ in the TR3A
and the family Saab, staying at the Holiday Inn

Bud Rolofson will be driving his 71 TR6 some 2200 miles from Lakewood CO and
staying at a local B&B. Once he gets to Lincoln NE, he'll caravan with Brad
Kahler.

Andy Lindberg will be leaving St Paul MN in 1970 GT6+ and staying at the
Radisson.

Uncle Jack Drews and the Lovely Lady Frances are coming in their TR6 from
northern Illinois, as are Joe and Linda Alexander.

Joe Worsley  and his wife will be towing their TR8 up from Advance, NC

Here's the original email below:

> > Here's what I've collected so far regarding list members who will be
> > attending VTR. With it so close to home, I am wondering where all the
> > Connecticut CTR members (Don S. ???) are? Keep the names, car, home town
> and hotel coming and I'll update everyone early next week.
> >
> > My wife (Subaru Wagon) and I (TR6) will be staying at the Radisson and
> > arriving on Thursday.
> >
> > Irv Korey, Highland Park, IL, TR6 staying at an alternate location.
> >
> > Andrew Mace, with the Hardly Boys RaceSpit 4
> >
> > Tom Walling, co-chair of the event staying at the Holiday Inn, with his
> TR6
> >
> > Bud Rolofson,  Holiday Inn, TR6
> >
> > Brad Kahler, Nebraska (!?), Holiday Inn, White Spitfire
> >
> > Fred Thomas and I assume his TR3 will be at the Holiday Inn along with
> >
> > Dan Masters (are you running an electrical seminar :-) ,and I assume his
> > TR6,  up from Georgia.... oops I mean Tennessee
> >
> > John Lyle (car?? hotel??)
> >
> > Tony Childs and his wife staying at the Holiday Inn with their 72
Spitfire

> > Ralph & Janet Jannelli, Holiday Inn and thier concours winning Spit
> >
> > Sumner Weisman and the wife will be driving the TR3 from Mass. to the
> > Holiday Inn
> >
> > Dave Massey and the wife driving in from St Louis in their TR6
> >
> > Phil Pattengale and his family will be drving across Canada with his
Dad's
> TR3 and staying at the Holiday Inn
> >
> > John and Gretchen Rossi will be driving the TR6 up from Flintstome GA
and
> > camping (high priced shitter) at the Holiday Inn
> >
> > Brian Sanborn in his TR4 and his wife (following in the new Passat
picking
> > up Triumph pieces along the roadside) are driving up from Groton Mass
and
> > staying at the Holiday Inn
> >
> > Dennis Culligan, TR6, coming over from Highland NY and staying at the
> > Holiday Inn
> >
> > Jim Hill, Madison WI will be coming over in his...... gasp..... Big Ford
> > Sedan.
> >
> > Keith Edwards, Suffolk, VA is bringing his whole family, including
> > mother-in-law, but none of his 4 Triumphs.
> >
> > Phil Barnes, Cortland, NY (nowhere near New York City) will be there for
> > few days but then he's off to to Rumford, ME for the Maine Forest Rally,
> > national-level stage rally that runs Friday night and Saturday.
> >
> > Tom Beaver, Indianapolis is bringing the family and his 73 GT-6 to the
> > Holiday Inn
> >
> > Joe Merone, South Burlington, Vermont and the wife will be driving his
> award
> > winning (last year's Stowe British Invasion) TR6 to the Holiday Inn
> >
> > Keith Ehrlich, upstate NY and his highly modified TR6 (Trusty the
Streak )