Re: Update to VTR List Attendees

To: Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Update to VTR List Attendees
From: P Barber <patbarber@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 22:13:54 -0400
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob, We have several people coming from the Detroit area for the event.  There
will be 9 people and 5 cars (that I know of)

Patrick Barber and Tamara Gibson - 70 Spitfire and will be staying at the
Holiday Inn

David and Sue Snyder - 73 GT6 - Holiday Inn

Bill and Pat Grant  - 76 TR6 - Holiday Inn

Mike Bylik - TR4

I don't recall the name of the last couple.

See you there!!!

--
Patrick Barber, Allen Park, MI
70 Spitfire MkIII FDU89984L