VTR

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@YadTel.Net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:02:43 -0700

My wife Linda & and I will be in Portland.  I think she is looking forward
to the trip more than I am.  she and some of the ladies I am sure will find
something to do besides looks at cars all the time.

We will be towing the TR8. The wife says no to driving with two xtra tires
in her lap.  I am looking forward to the autocross event.  I bought two new
Kuhmo auto cross tires for the front end to try to help tame the
understeer.  Got a couple of rims from Ted Schumacher to mount them on.
Hope it helps.

I sure will miss competing with Bill Wood.  He was always so snooth on the
course and of course always beat me by a couple of tenths.

Looking forward to seeing all you folks again this year.

By the way I will also be at The Roadster Summer Party again this year.

Joe Worsley
80 TR8
72 Tr6
Advance, NC