RE: Manifold/TRF party

To: "'Jay Snavely'" <jays@paonline.com>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Manifold/TRF party
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 06:45:42 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Regarding the door check strap loops:  They are part of a vertical bar
inside the door that is not accessible without destroying the door.  We have
had some threads on this in the past and you might wanna check the archives,
but the easiest thing to do is weld some angle brackets outside the door to
replace the loops.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK