RE: VTR or TR Register

To: "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VTR or TR Register
From: philpatt@kalamazoo.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 19:22:57 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Jean Rouleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
That's actually not a bad idea....

There are quite a few computer "geeks" on this list who could provide the
hardware and software, I suspect...  Just would need a fast pipe onsite.

Who ever is planning VTR '00, are you catching this?

Phil Pattengale
54 TR2  - TS1440-LO {project #1}
56 TR3  - TS13872-L  {project #2}
philpatt@kalamazoo.net