Fw: Removing Rust Stains From Rubber

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Removing Rust Stains From Rubber
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:51:15 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm sorry, and I hope I don't offend our listers of Scottish extraction, but
this reminds me of the Scots soldier who walked into Boots (a chain of
chemists in England) and asked "Do you repair condoms?"  With a startled
look, the sales assistant said "Why yes, I suppose we do."  The soldier, in
typical canny Scots style, said "How much would you be charging to repair
one?"  The assistant replied "Threepence."  (This is a very old joke...)
The soldier gave the sales assistant a quizzical look, marched outside,
jumped into a jeep and drove away.  30 minutes later he returned, marched
back into Boots and declared, "Aye, the r-r-r-regiment wants to fix it!"

Or, are we talking about something else?