U-Joint Update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: U-Joint Update
From: Jeff Arrowsmith <jarrow@dlcwest.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 20:47:51 -0700
>I called around for new U-Joints and got several prices. From a local TR-6
>parts guy, $29.95, Napa/UAP $49.99 and Canadian Tire $34.95. These prices
>are all Canadian. These are times I wish I was paid in US dollars.
>
>Patrick
>
>Ps. If there is anyone in Canada that knows a place I can get them
>cheaper...Please let me know.
>
>TR-6 70 and 73
>Ground UP

Patrick.....support your local Triumph guy......his price isn't really out
of wack........maybe 5 bucks more or so. I'll have to dig up some old
invoices and see what I paid last time (2years ago). Obsolete Automotive is
a place I patronize on a fairly regular basis. I haven't really had any
problems dealing with them and they provide good service.......plus you pay
in CDN dollars and not U.S primebacks.:-)

Jeff.A

1967 GT6 Mk1
1975 Spitfire
1975 TR6
"Why do you own 3 Triumphs?".........because I can't afford 4!