Re: RATS!!!

To: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: RATS!!!
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 18:04:23 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Check the starter solenoid. If it was good then you would hear it click.
It might also not be getting power. Check that it gets 12V when you turn
the key to the start position.
If it does, then check to see if you're getting power through it to the
starter when you turn the key to the start position.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm