RATS!!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RATS!!!
From: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 16:03:08 -0400
So, it's the 4th of July weekend, 4:00PM Friday afternoon and my TR6
decided to be uncooperative.  My son drove it about four blocks from
home, let it die and it won't start now.
The battery is ok -oddly, since thats what I've been asking about
recently - and when I crank the ignition all I get is a click from the
relay.  Hummm?   Wonder what the problem is?
Any ideas?  I've cleaned the battery terminals & tapped the relay,
starter solinoid, wiggled all the electrical connections, removed the
distributer cap & checked the points and done a lot of sweating and
cursing (under my breath).
Your suggestions are welcomed, thakn y'all.