Spitfire Oil Filler Cap

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire Oil Filler Cap
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:12:22 -0700
I ventured down to a couple of auto part stores today in search of a new
oil filler cap for my '80 Spit. Unfortunately, each of them had new updated
reference guides & none of them showed my car (or the Midget). Does anyone
out there know model numbers or any other reference for an after market cap
for my car? I checked with the Big 3 and they all wanted considerably more
(with the exchange rate), than the top price of any of the after market
ones at the stores I visited.

Thanks,

Mark
Mark Milotay, Principal