Leaded Paint?

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leaded Paint?
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:47:33 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I've got a question, which is probably really stupid, but what the heck?!

I have been sanding the paint off of my car (with the 3M scouring pads for
your drill that are sold in WalMart, etc) the last couple of days, and have
noticed that I am extremely tired the next morning, that I don't feel good,
etc (and it ISN'T just having to drag my lazy butt into work!), and I was
wondering: did they use lead in paint for cars in the 60s? I'm taking all
the paint off of the car, which obviously includes the original white.

Just curious.
Bryan Stinocher
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
502-782-7397  xt 2284
1968 TR250 CD 5853 L

For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism...