Re: TR4's vs 6's

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4's vs 6's
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 07:26:25 -0400
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 07:11:04 -0400
From: Lenny Seidman <lseidman@erols.com>
To: Johntr6@aol.com

John,
IMHO a good running TR4 has the same or more power than most TR6's
especially in the torque dept. I've owned several TR3's, TR4's and sixes
and my favorite still is a live axle TR4. TR4 not 4A because of the
removable soft top/hood sticks(not the convertible top frame) which
gives much more room behind the seats. TR4 because of the roll-up
windows and steering rack(over the TR3) and simple frame and
mechanics(engine) and less polution stuff than TR6.

Lenny Seidman

--
Lenny Seidman
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, USA