Re: new to list, Peggy

To: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>, <Gbouff1@aol.com>, <pbohler@wenet.net>, " Triumph list" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new to list, Peggy
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 99 05:17:32 -0700
At least you guys have the advantage of a garage.  I had parts filling my
bedroom closet, behind my bed, all over outside & even built a small shed
to hold some.  I hung the front valance from my bedroom wall to keep it
from becoming damaged.  It was such a relief to get the car back together
and the parts out of the house.

I will NEVER disassemble and rebuild a car on the dirt in the open
without a garage again!

>"Gary Bouffard
>59 TR3A (disguised as garage clutter)"
>
>What am I missing here? I have a '59 TR3 in one piece and I STILL can't walk
>through my garage! Oh well.
>
>Welcome to the "club", Peggy.
>
>----------
>>From: Gbouff1@aol.com
>>To: pbohler@wenet.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
>>Subject: Re: new to list, Peggy
>>Date: Thu, Jun 10, 1999, 6:59 PM
>>

>> Welcome to the list, Peggy.  You will find this collection of people to be
>> quite informative, funny, opinionated, etc., but above all, friendly.  There
>> will be some good natured jibbing, as well as a genuine concern for other
>> members.  Don't be embarrassed to ask questions or seek help, we have all
>> been there.  I just hope that you will enjoy it as much as I have.
>>
>> Gary Bouffard
>> 59 TR3A (disguised as garage clutter)

TeriAnn Wakeman                          In final test phase
Santa Cruz, California                ROVER & EXPEDITION EQUIPMENT
http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman            WEB DIRECTORY
twakeman@cruzers.com              ENABLES YOU TO FIND COMPANIES & PRODUCTS