Re: Major TR250 progress and some questions (seats, body, IL registratio

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Major TR250 progress and some questions (seats, body, IL registration)
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 20:26:57 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Skip,

The TR4 Workshop Manual has a step by step procedure with a drawing to show
how to remove the body.

They show attaching cables, by the use of custom plates attached to the
hood hinge mount points on the front inner panels and to the seat belt
mount points on the middle of the rear interior wheel wheels.  The drawing
shows the cables being brought together to single hook and the car body up
off the frame and engine.

I have no idea whether this is smart or not but that is what they say in
the manual.  If you opened the doors.... I would guess that the whole thing
could fold.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site