Re: Local car shows

To: KHOCO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Local car shows
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 20:08:36 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
There is a Friday Night Cruise event about a mile from where I live. Every
Friday evening there may be several hundred (no kidding) cars there - mostly
of American ilk. Hot rods and serious muscle cars. They have vendors, a DJ
playing 50's stuff and usually a crowd in the 1000's.
I got some local club members interested in forming a British Invasion one
Friday night and we got 25 lbc's out! It was really fun, easy and free. We
now have a set "date" to reinforce the British beach head once a month, and
have gotten lbc owners coming out of the woodwork all over. Don't know how
big the gathering will get but it sure is a lot of fun in the meantime.
I get all sorts of comments on the TR3's and the crowd really seems to react
well to the "British Aisle".
I have heard this is the biggest Cruise event in the whole state of Florida.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4