Re: history of triumph

To: Estlin <estlincs@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: history of triumph
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 00:04:31 -0700
Cc: tri umph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Chris,

Years ago I was given "Triumph Cars: the Complete 75 Year History" by
Richard Langworth and Graham Robson. I don't know if it is currently in
print, but you might check with amazon.com, Classic Motorbooks, etc. It
has a lot of information and great stories about Triumphs over the
years.

Bill Piggott's books "Original Triumph TR2/3/3A" and "Original Triumph
TR4/4A/5/6" are probably the most definitive on those models, "Original
Triumph Stag" by James Taylor covers that model. These are not so much
historic, from what I understand (they are on my Christmas list, not my
coffee table), but are good restorer's guides.

Classic Motorbooks is at www.motorbooks.com, their phone is 800
826-6600, you might have them send you their catalog and find a few more
gems in it.

Welcome to the list!

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.