RE: TR#a Wiring Question

To: "'Gano, Ken'" <kengano@advant.com>
Subject: RE: TR#a Wiring Question
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 23:19:11 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Ken,

The round inboard ones are the rear turn signals. The harness should include
a Green/White wire that goes to one, and a Green/Red one to the other. At
least that's what the diagram and harness for my TR3B (actually a late TR3A
in both cases) have. It's not from Haynes, I think it's from an original
owners guide or somesuch place.

I'm in the middle of wiring my car for the last week or so, so I've been
studying it like crazy. I blew it up nice and big and covered with clear
contact paper so I can mark it and erase it. I'm beginning to see it in my
sleep...

Happy Wiring!

Dave Moag
62 TR3B