Distributor Cap

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Distributor Cap
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 20:15:17 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I just got the Summer edition of Moss Motoring and they have their summer
sale going on. I like to keep spare ignition parts on hand and in the car,
and have a question about the distributor caps they're selling. One is a
"generic" replacement cap for $9.95 while the other is a Lucas cap for
$26.95. Does anyone have experience with the generic one? Is the Lucas cap
twice as good? Last twice as long? Fail twice as often? Let the Lucas jokes
roll but I am curious as to the differences and any first hand experience.
Thanks
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD