Latest repair & question-naming Spit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Latest repair & question-naming Spit
From: HMENTZEN@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:46:03 EDT
I just installed a new half shaft, u-joint and flange. It seemed  very tight
when I turned it by hand. I am getting some noise from that direction. Will
it work itself out?
I put off naming my Spit for the last two years now. The other night my
wife's parents were telling how as a girl she could be very dramatic. They
would call her Sarah Bernhardt( a famous actress). I realized  that the car
should be called "SARAH" because she's always acting up.
Hans Mentzen  and SARAH 79 Spit