Windshield installation

To: TR250 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield installation
From: David Brady <dmb@cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 04:25:07 -0700
Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions; she
went together like a charm :)

I now have all the dash padding installed, the steering
column, and my mota lita steering wheel attached. If
I rotate the steering wheel, the tires turn! Ah, the simple
pleasures in life. She's starting to look like a real car.
I'll surely have to add some pics to my web site to share
with everyone.

Just for kicks, I temporarily installed my new black
walnut dash from Premier; it's not permanent yet, I'm
still working on the gauges, but it sure looks sweet!

Tomorrow I'll be installing the headlight buckets, the
boot hinges, and the gas tank... getting perilously close
to driving this thing!

Still having some difficulty locating a good grill, rear taillights,
and front spear lights. At the price that I've seen for light
assemblies ($195 a piece), I'm thinking that there's gotta
be a white metal chrome plater out there who will do it
for less, guess I'll have to peruse Hemmings. The grill is
another matter, mine's got a couple of bent ribs and the
black anodizing is shot, but it seem restorable, again, maybe
Hemmings can help.

http://www.employees.org/~dmb/triumph/triumph.html

David Brady
68TR250